A big Thank You to the creator of www.yourejustadumbass.wordpress.com for nominating my blog for this award. Hope I don’t mess up any of the rules. Her blogs have at times given me laughter and knowledge. As I’ve said before I had no clue what to expect when I entered this world of blogging. I had never read a blog possibly never saw myself operating one. I did not know what my first post should be about. I was in a whole new world. Fortunately I had my niece who gave me advice and ideas on what to do as a reader of blogs. So a big thanks goes to my niece Tiff. With bloggers most of us, disclose tidbits about ourselves at times. Through those tidbits forms a person, a human being you kind of feel a connection with. http://www.yourejustadumbass.wordpress.comand the blogs you will find at the lower portion of this post you feel that connection with.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog(s) who deserve the ‘;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
This is in no ranked order. I admire and am inspired by them all equally. The list of my nominees are:
Boy picking these blogs was like eating potato chips, I couldn’t pick just one. I had said I wasn’t going to list too many b/c of the notification requirement, but once I got started I just couldn’t stop and there would be more but for Blog of the Year 2012 Award I thought maybe the Award should be reserved for those who blog most often. More really should be on this list b/c there are some awesome blogs here on WP.
I had to copy in hopes of not messing up the links. Hopefully I haven’t messed them up if I did the creator of you’re a dumbass, I’ll go ahead an apologize now. I believe I still did messed up b/c I’m sure I shouldn’t have any stars, so again I apologize right now. I had spent hours last week trying to cut and paste but the links didn’t appear on my post as they did on yours and sadly pride would not allow me to ask for help and maybe fear of being the dumba$$, so I took the next best route. Thanks again very much for the nomination and please everyone stop by these wonderful blogs. The passion and wisdom behind the topics will amaze you. Good Luck to us all and HAPPY BLOGGING!!!